D’Arts’ interpretation while delivering research and planning services is covered in the following case studies:
➔A’Design Award-Winning Design “STUDDS”
While working on this project we visited their stores and respective markets in Pune, Mumbai, and Bengaluru where our designs were executed.
In Pune, the brief which is a part of our research is below:
1. People do not wear helmets in Pune, in general.
2. At a space of 400 Sq. feet keeping all brands total SKU’s of 150 makes the shop look complete clutter.
3. Distributor seems surrounded with brand grievances like
Product lead time
In Mumbai, the brief which is a part of our research is below:
1. Here the customer is more style-conscious.
2. The trend is changing in Mumbai – a large part of walk-in feels if the product is less than 2000 then it’s not a brand.
Every store writes “DON’T TOUCH THE PRODUCT”
The emerge & acceptance of more trendy bikes both light & heavy allows every home to keep one two-wheeler. Hence the market size opportunity for us. Product planogramming is completely missing at all the stores. Mumbai is a Bollywood city, people have grown here looking at fashion lifestyle of celebrities & somewhere the deep desire is to look like them. Hence movies like DHOOM leaves a big impact on the consumers. Old shop owners are playing on their long goodwill legacy and word of mouth is the sole activity to bring new customers.
In Bengaluru, the brief is a part of our research is below:
People here are more experimental. Since it’s a tech city people are looking out digital product experience. Here in this market, the “ATTRITION RATE IS VERY LOW” purchasing power is immense. There are some riders who come and do exhaustive shopping and buys all the gears- bill worth crosses 1 lac. Those customers have done their research 100%, they exactly know what they want to buy.