The Event, Exhibitions & Activation Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing a wide range of events, exhibitions, and brand activation campaigns. This role involves managing all aspects of event planning, from concept development to post-event evaluation, to ensure successful and impactful experiences that enhance the company's brand and achieve its marketing objectives.
Event Planning and Strategy:
- Develop and execute comprehensive event and activation strategies that align with the company's marketing goals.
- Identify target audiences and tailor events to meet their interests and needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define event objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Create and manage budgets for events and activations, ensuring cost-effectiveness and efficient resource allocation.
- Negotiate and secure vendor contracts, sponsorships, and partnerships to maximize ROI.
Venue Selection and Logistics:
- Research and select suitable venues for events, considering factors such as location, capacity, and technical requirements.
- Coordinate logistics, including event setup, equipment rental, catering, and transportation.
Event Marketing and Promotion:
- Develop marketing plans to promote events and activations, including online and offline channels.
- Create compelling content and collateral to attract attendees and engage the target audience.
- Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to optimize promotional efforts.
Event Production and Execution:
- Oversee all aspects of event production, including stage design, audiovisual elements, and entertainment.
- Ensure that events run smoothly and troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the event.
- Manage on-site staff and volunteers to deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to assess the success of events and activations.
- Analyze attendee feedback, gather data on key performance indicators (KPIs), and report on outcomes.
- Use insights to improve future events and activations.
Compliance and Risk Management:
- Ensure events comply with legal, safety, and regulatory requirements.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies and emergency response plans as needed.
- Supervise a team of event coordinators, planners, and support staff.
- Delegate tasks, provide guidance, and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Event Management, Business, or a related field.
- Proven 4-7 years of experience in event planning and management, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to innovate in event design and execution.
- Proficiency in event management software and tools.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and travel as required.
An Event, Exhibitions & Activation Manager plays a pivotal role in enhancing a D'ART brand image, engaging with its target audience, and achieving marketing objectives through well-executed events and activations. This role demands a combination of organizational, creative, and strategic skills to create memorable and impactful experiences.